We Partner with Insurance Agents to Provide the Best Workers' Comp Solutions.
Tarheel Insurance Services was founded in November of 2005 with the primary focus of assisting Insurance Agents in providing for the Workers’ Compensation needs of their clients. This partnership allows Agents to serve their commercial clients across the full spectrum of their insurance coverage. As a specialty broker, our commitment is to provide our customers with competitive rates and industry knowledge that allows us to match the Insured to the carrier that best meets their needs. In an industry where markets are changing rapidly, our focus is on controlling Worker’s Compensations costs by providing the client with access to a professional staff that is conversant in every facet of workers’ compensation insurance.
- We believe our agents are a valued asset which is reflected by our responsive service.
- Our staff individually and collectively gives us a competitive advantage because of their attitude, competence, and commitment.
- Solutions are the product we produce. We solve problems that are related to the cost of doing business, understanding risk, and implementing decisions that achieve favorable results.
Our core values are the foundation of our business principles.
- We concentrate on markets where our company can maintain a leadership position.
- We are committed to the use of sound underwriting principles
The reward for following these core values and principles is measured by our long-term relationships with our agents and carriers, as well as the long tenure of our employees. Our success is based upon sharing knowledge while building trust and respect for people.
Tarheel Insurance Services has a clear vision of strategies for continued success. Our vision is to become the primary source for Agents to increase commercial production by giving them a better, more competitive position on their Workers’ Compensation needs.
Awards and Recognitions
AmTrust True Blue Agent 2015; 2018
Builders Mutual Champions Club 2008; 2009; 2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017
Builders Reserve 2010; 2011; 2012
CNA Platinum Agent
Guard Producer Advisory Council 2014
Key Risk Producer of the Year 2016