We Partner with Nationwide Insurance Agents to Provide the Best Workers' Comp Solutions.
Tarheel Insurance Services was formed in November of 2005. We were created as a means to partner with Nationwide Agents to help in securing the Workers’ Compensation needs of their clients. As a specialty broker, our focus is on providing our customers with competitive rates and industry knowledge, while aligning the Insured to the carrier that best meets their needs. In this type of industry the markets are changing everyday, so our focus is on controlling workers’ compensation costs through a professional staff that is conversant in every facet of workers’ compensation insurance.
This mutual commitment between our agents and markets has contributed dramatically to our success in Alabama, Delaware, Connecticut, DC, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
- We believe our agents are a valued asset which is reflected by our responsive service.
- Our staff individually and collectively gives us a competitive advantage because of their attitude, competence, and commitment.
- Solutions are the product we produce. We solve problems that are related to the cost of doing business, understanding risk, and implementing decisions that achieve favorable results.
Our core values are the foundation of our business principles.
- We concentrate on markets where our company can maintain a leadership position.
- We are committed to the use of sound underwriting principles
The reward for following these core values and principles is measured by our long-term relationships with our agents and carriers, as well as the long tenure of our employees. Our success is based upon sharing knowledge while building trust and respect for people.
Tarheel Insurance Services has a clear vision of strategies for continued success. Our vision is to become the primary source for Nationwide Agents to increase commercial production by giving them a better, more competitive position on their Workers’ Compensation needs.
Awards and Recognitions
Builders Mutual Champion Club 2008; 2009; 2010; 2011
Builders Reserve 2010; 2011
CNA Platinum Agent 2009; 2010; 2011
A member of the (NAHB) National Association of Home Builders - Lake Norman
Key Risk Agent Council 2011